List of provisionally selected candidates will be displayed in our college notice board and website. Email notification will be sent to only those who are provisionally selected. Students who receive a provisional admission notice should report on the date specified.
The following documents should be submitted along with the fees specified in the admission notice.
- Original Statement of Marks along with two attested copies.
- Original Transfer and Conduct Certificates.
- Original Medical Certificate.
- Original Community Certificate along with three attested copies.
- Salary certificate of Parents.
- Eligibility Certificate*
Original Transfer Certificate produced at the time of admission will not be returned under any circumstances.
* Eligibility Certificate issued by the University of Madras should be produced by candidates who have passed the following examinations.
- Higher Secondary or equivalent examination conducted by all other State Boards in India/Abroad (Except Tamil Nadu State Board).
- All Degree (UG/PG) examinations conducted by other Universities in Tamil Nadu (Other than University of Madras)/ India/Abroad.
- ICSE/IGCSE (Std X) and “AS” & “A” level (Std XII) conducted by Cambridge International Examination (CIE), Cambridge University. (These candidates should have passed this examination with a minimum of five subjects of which ENGLISH shall be compulsory)