Chapel

The college Chapel is a gift by an unknown American friend. It was built in 1923 to a design by a Quaker architect Reginald Dann & adorned with a cross within designed by the Madras School of Arts & Crafts. It is known to have more doors than walls that are not plastered. This is the Geometric center of our campus and in this live center we gather every morning for devotion and prayer before we begin the day.